Posted: June 3, 2020
Plastic surgery involves a significant financial investment, and it’s important for you to understand all costs involved before moving forward with your desired procedure. During your initial consultation, Dr. Bogue will discuss the cost of your facial plastic surgery procedure in detail, and our team will review our financing options with you.
Factors Impacting the Cost of Your Facial Plastic Surgery Procedure
It’s difficult to provide you with a concrete cost estimate before you’ve met with Dr. Bogue for a consultation. All facial plastic surgery procedures are customized to address your unique needs and goals. Therefore, the cost of your specific procedure may be slightly different than the cost for someone else undergoing the same procedure.
Factors that impact the cost of your facial plastic surgery include:
- The specific procedure(s) being performed
- Whether multiple procedures are being performed at once
- The complexity of the technique used during your procedure
- The type of anesthesia used
- Whether an overnight stay will be required after your procedure
What Do Your Surgical Fees Cover?
The cost of your procedure will cover a variety of fees and expenses, including:
- Surgeon fees
- Anesthesia costs
- Material costs (such as any facial implants used with your procedure)
- Hospital fees
- Any post-surgical garments provided
- Follow-up appointments
Beware of Bargain Plastic Surgery
While it may be tempting to work with the surgeon offering the lowest price, the reality is that you often get what you pay for. Facial plastic surgery will have a dramatic impact on your appearance, and it’s important to work with a surgeon who has the skills, training and experience necessary to deliver the beautiful, natural looking results you desire. Therefore, you should always prioritize working with an excellent plastic surgeon over an affordable plastic surgeon.
When you choose Dr. David Bogue, you can be confident you’re working with a doctor who has the necessary skills and experience to deliver your desired outcome. Dr. Bogue:
- Is a board-certified plastic surgeon
- Has received intensive training in all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Earned the distinction of “Top Doctor” by RealSelf and Castle Connolly
- Served as Chief of the Department of Surgery at Boca Raton Regional Hospital from 2015-2017
- Has been published in numerous scholarly medical journals
Read patient reviews for Dr. Bogue.
Dr. Bogue is committed to ensuring your desired facial plastic surgery procedure fits into your budget. He offers a variety of financing options, including no-interest and low-interest payment plans. Our team will discuss these options with you in detail during your complimentary consultation.
Contact our Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon
Please contact Dr. David Bogue using the form on this page or call 561-886-1000 today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding areas of Florida.