Celebrate Healthy Aging Month in September by taking some time for yourself. Healthy aging begins with realizing you can enjoy life at any age and continuing to do the activities that you find most fulfilling. At David Bogue Plastic Surgery, we have a few ideas to get you started on your healthy aging celebration:
- Take yourself for a walk. Whether you like to stroll solo, with friends, or with your favorite furry friend, taking a walk is not only good exercise, it also releases dopamine, which can actually make you feel happier.
- Schedule a date. With friends, family, or your significant other, take time to reconnect over coffee, brunch, or a romantic dinner. Spending time with those you care about can make you feel refreshed.
- Sleep in. The amount of sleep we fail to get in this country is astounding. Pick a day to sleep in or take a nap and let your body recover. Sufficient sleep can help you maintain your weight and keep your focus at work and play.
- Cook your own dinner. Many people get caught up in work and obligations and forget the simple joy of cooking a great dinner. Even if you don’t have time to shop and chop, you can pick up or have delicious meal ingredients delivered to your door.
- Check something off your bucket list. Even if it’s as simple as taking up knitting or trying a Scotch tasting, there is probably something on your list of “somedays” that you can do today!
- Treat yourself to beauty enhancement. If you have been considering a cosmetic procedure, pick up the phone today and schedule a consultation. From Botox® to facelifts, you can enhance your natural beauty and turn back the clock on the signs of aging. You should look as young as you feel.
Would you like to learn more about your non-surgical and surgical options for youthful rejuvenation? Schedule your complimentary consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Bogue at (561) 886-1002 today. Dr. Bogue welcomes patients from Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or any of the surrounding areas in Florida.