- Lips that lack volume and shape
- Dark, hollow areas under your eyes
- Cheeks that have lost volume and flattened
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the mid and lower face
Dr. David Bogue and his team have many years of experience performing injectable rejuvenation. Dr. Bogue will assess the overall shape of your face, the signs of aging, the condition of the skin, and other aspects of your facial anatomy as part of making a treatment recommendation.
For certain wrinkles, several types of dermal filler can pretty much be used interchangeably. In other cases, there is a very specific filler for a very specific purpose, such as rejuvenating the cheeks.
After examining your face and discussing your goals with you, Dr. Bogue will recommend the filler or combination of fillers that will work best. Oftentimes the following types are matched to the following concerns:
- Wrinkles around your lips and nose. Restylane and Juvederm Ultra or Ultra Plus are most often used for nasolabial folds, marionette lines, vertical lines above the upper lips, and various other wrinkles caused by volume loss.
- Hollowing, aging cheeks. Juvederm Voluma is a great product to restore your cheeks. The cheeks naturally sag and lose support as we age, and become flat as a result. By injecting Voluma beneath the skin, Dr. Bogue can lift and contour the cheeks.
- Thin lips. Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus are often used as injections for lip augmentation. They may also be used to soften lines above the upper lip.
- Under-eye hollowing. Juvederm Ultra may be recommended if you have a sunken, hollow look beneath the eyes.
If you are wondering which type of filler is right for you, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bogue. Much more important than knowing the type of filler you need is to know the issues you want to correct, what you want your final results to look like, and what you expect from the cosmetic treatment you choose. Knowing these things will help Dr. Bogue find the right options for you.
Find Out Which Dermal Fillers Will Achieve Your Goals
If you live in Boca Raton or the surrounding areas of Florida and want to learn more about dermal fillers, please call the practice of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Bogue at 561-886-1000. We look forward to arranging your consultation!