If you live with an overly-large bust, breast reduction surgery can help you feel as though – quite literally – a weight has been lifted from your chest. Medically referred to as breast mammaplasty, breast reduction surgery has one of the highest patient-satisfaction ratings of any plastic surgery procedure. More than just a cosmetic procedure, breast reduction has the potential to change your life and open a new world of possibilities.
Prestigiously trained and extensively experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Bogue has helped numerous women transform their figures and their lives with breast reduction. He is committed to providing elegant, balanced results with compassion and a focus on individualized patient care.
Signs That You May Benefit From Breast Reduction
Obviously, the first sign that you might want to consider breast reduction is if you have abnormally-large breasts. Excessively-large breasts can make your frame look disproportionate and attract unwanted attention. Not only can heavy breasts be exhausting to carry around, but they can cause a number of long-term health problems and prevent you from living a fully active lifestyle.
Breast reduction surgery may be an ideal procedure for you if you experience:
- Neck and back pain: One of the most common complaints from women with overly-large breasts is the discomfort of neck and back pain. Over time, this pain can get worse and prohibit you from engaging in a variety of physical activities.
- Poor posture: Abnormally-large breasts can ultimately lead to serious posture problems that only get worse over time. These issues can lead to chronic pain, an arched back, and spinal cord problems.
- Difficulty with physical activities: Exercise and physical activities are essential for a healthy lifestyle. Large breasts can limit your movements and keep you from participating in all the activities you’d enjoy.
- Difficulty finding clothes that fit: If you live with excessively-large breasts, you likely already know how challenging it can be to find clothes that fit properly.
- A desire for a more youthful look: Heavy, sagging breasts can diminish a youthful appearance. Breast reduction can help create a more youthful-looking figure.
Contact Our Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon
If you are considering breast reduction in or around the Boca Raton, Delray Beach, or Fort Lauderdale areas of Florida, call 561-886-1000 today schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Bogue.